Saturday, November 1, 2008

Luis Alberto Feu de Mesquita


My name is Luis Alberto Feu de Mesquita, and my ancestry goes back to "Andalusia"
in the South of Spain where birth of the modern guitar has evolved through the love of skilled Luthiers.
Like my Predecessors, each of my guitars is hand built with love, care, pride and precision. Unique masterpieces, that reflect my honed skills
and the individuality of its owner.
Music and the guitar has always been part of my life and as an amateur player, I soon became enamored by the construction of the instrument, starting to build and repair in my late teens.
Through the meandering of life, I settled down to offer my skills to the world in my fifties. With roots in the Spanish tradition, I found the formal training under
Sergei de Jonge, which himself obtained his skillful luthiering through the tutoring of the "Torres" disciples.
DOWNLOAD

No comments: